Tender awarded for site in Kowloon Tong
The Lands Department announced today (January 16) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6579 at the Junction of Lung Cheung Road and Lion Rock Tunnel Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Alpha Pioneer Limited (parent company: The Wharf (Holdings) Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $12,451 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Art Champion Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited)
(2) Avion Investment Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(3) Dream Garden Investments Limited (New World Development Company Limited, China Overseas Land & Investment Limited, Sino Land Company Limited and Far East Consortium International Limited)
(4) Ease Success Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(5) Even Wise Limited (Kerry Properties Limited)
(6) Fame Well Creation Limited (China Resources Land Limited)
(7) HLP Asia Limited (Hang Lung Properties Limited)
(8) Tin Wah International Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(9) Topco (HK) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6579 has a site area of about 11,262 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 24,326 square metres and 40,543 square metres respectively.
Ends/Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:26