Tender awarded for site in Tsuen Wan
The Lands Department announced today (January 3) that the tender for a site, Tsuen Wan Town Lot No. 428 at Ma Kok Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Capital Way (H.K.) Limited (parent company: SUNeVision Holdings Ltd), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $725.8 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Action Fulfilled Assets Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(2) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(3) Cheer Honour Investment Limited (Triple Bonus Limited)
(4) Danford Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(5) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited)
(6) Joy Wide Asia Investment Limited (Rosy Unicorn Limited)
(7) Smart Base Holdings Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(8) Smart Benefit Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(9) Tristar Capital Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
Tsuen Wan Town Lot No. 428 has a site area of about 1,972.9 square metres and the permissible uses are industrial; office in direct support of an industrial operation; information technology and telecommunications industries; research, design and development centre; audio-visual recording studio; media design and media production; art studio to be used solely as a working place for the creation of paintings, sculptures, pottery and other pictures or objects which are the subject of art; workshop for laundering, dry cleaning, tailoring or repair of goods; showroom ancillary to factory; laboratory, inspection and testing centre; and a combination of any of the permissible uses. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 11,246 sq m and 18,742 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:00