The Lands Department today (June 21) announced that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 520 at Kwun Chui Road, Area 56, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Shum King Company Limited (parent companies: Profit City Global Limited and Medos Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $3,168.888889 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Best Wealth Limited (Vanke Property (Overseas) Limited)
(2) Cheerful United Limited (Chevalier International Holdings Limited and Wang On Properties Limited)
(3) Cosmic Fortune Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(4) Fortune Master Investments Limited (Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(5) Great Rainbow Investments Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(6) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(7) Pacific Asia Limited (Sino Land Company Limited and Shimao Property Holdings Limited)
(8) Tin Wah International Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(9) Winner Harvest Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 520 has a site area of about 12,205 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 26,363 sq m and 43,938 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Issued at HKT 17:05