The Lands Department today (May 31) announced that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6556 at Kai Tak Area 1F Site 2, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Rich Union Development Limited (parent company: Nan Fung Development Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $24,600.998988 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Art Champion Investment Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(2) Asia Profit Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited)
(3) Castle Energy Limited (Chime Corporation Limited)
(4) Century Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(5) Harbour City Estates Limited (The Wharf (Holdings) Limited)
(6) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(7) Profit Realty Development Limited (Billion Real Estate Holdings Limited)
(8) Strong Fort Global Limited
(9) Sunrise Treasure Limited (Sky Dynamic Ventures Limited)
(10) Welly Step Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited)
(11) World Focus Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited, Shimao Property Holdings Limited, Lifestyle International Holdings Limited and New World Development Company Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6556 has a site area of about 19,044 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 106,602 sq m and 177,670 sq m respectively, both including the gross floor area of Government Accommodation, being a public transport interchange, and an underground shopping street to be constructed by the purchaser.
Ends/Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Issued at HKT 17:15