The Lands Department today (February 15) announced that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6505 at King Lam Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Super Record Limited (parent company: New World Development Company Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $7,794.38 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Asia Profit Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited)
(2) Century Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(3) Charm Step Development Limited (Fast Forward Global Limited)
(4) City Champion Investments Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(5) Ease Success Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(6) Profit Realty Development Limited (Billion Real Estate Holdings Limited)
(7) Tristar Capital Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(8) Vision Land Limited (Sino Land Company Limited and S E A Holdings Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6505 has a site area of about 7,728 square metres and is designated for non-residential (excluding hotel, petrol filling station and residential care home) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 55,642 sq m and 92,736 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Issued at HKT 17:15