The Lands Department today (August 24) announced that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 516 at Tsing Ha Lane, Area 20, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, New Fusion Trading Limited (parent company: Gingerlily Investments Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,401,038,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Asset Capital Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(2) Clear Gain Investments Limited (Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(3) Conford Investments Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(4) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(5) Golden Centurion Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(6) Grand Apex Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(7) Luck Huge Limited
(8) Sanon Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(9) Sure Gain Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(10) United Horizon Limited (Wang On Properties Limited)
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 516 has a site area of about 5,317 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 11,485 sq m and 19,141 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Issued at HKT 17:00