The Lands Department today (December 23) announced that the tenders for a business site and a residential site have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $2,746.13 million.
The business site, Yuen Long Town Lot No. 532 at the junction of Wang Yip Street West and Hong Yip Street, Tung Tau Industrial Area, Yuen Long, New Territories, was awarded to the highest tenderer, Regal Crown Development Limited (parent company: Sino Land Company Limited), at $1,690 million. The residential site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 497 at So Kwun Wat Road, Area 56, Tuen Mun, New Territories, was awarded to the highest tenderer, Conventional Wisdom Limited (parent company: Sunny Autumn Limited), at $1,056.13 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(a) Yuen Long Town Lot No. 532
(1) Cino Internetwork Co., Limited
(2) Clear Gain Investments Limited (Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(3) K Wise Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(4) King Future Limited (Billion Real Estate Holdings Limited)
(5) Luck Huge Limited
(6) Mainco Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(7) Silver Grace Company Limited (K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited)
(8) Yuen Long Kam Kwong Church Limited
(b) Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 497
(1) Allied Glory Development Limited (Vanke Property (Hong Kong) Company Limited)
(2) Dragon Mount Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited)
(3) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Gainwick Limited (HKR International Limited)
(5) Golden Centurion Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(6) Hanforth Limited
(7) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(8) Mazy Asia Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(9) Super Great Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(10) Treasure King Investment Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
Yuen Long Town Lot No. 532 has a site area of about 9,246 square metres and is designated for non-residential (excluding hotel, petrol filling station and residential care home) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 27,738 sq m and 46,230 sq m respectively.
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 497 has a site area of about 6,800 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 14,688 sq m and 24,480 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Issued at HKT 17:26