The Lands Department today (June 10) announced that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 539 at the junction of Hoi Wing Road and Hang Fu Street, Area 16, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to Kong Smart Investment Limited (parent company: Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited) on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,319 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Able Lucky Development Limited (Poly Property Group Co., Limited)
(2) Adventure Success Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited and Shimao Property Holdings Limited)
(3) Bestley Properties Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Charm City Investments Limited (CK Hutchison Holdings Limited)
(5) China Land Resources Development Limited (Chuang's China Investments Limited)
(6) Dragon Mount Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited)
(7) Hanforth Limited
(8) HYFCO Development Company Limited (Hong Kong Ferry (Holdings) Company Limited)
(9) K Wise Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(10) Lucky Nice Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited)
(11) Master Green Limited (Soundwill Holdings Limited)
(12) Sanon Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(13) Well Plant Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 539 has a site area of about 4,831 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 17,931 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel, petrol filling station and private residential) purposes is 13,908 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for private residential purposes is computed according to the relevant special condition in the Conditions of Sale.
Ends/Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Issued at HKT 17:00