Tender awarded for site in Tuen Mun
The Lands Department today (November 12) announced that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 515 at King Sau Lane, Area 4, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to Great Alliance Limited (parent company: Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited) on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,051 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Assets Island Limited (ITC Properties Group Limited, Get Nice Holdings Limited and Asia Standard International Group Limited)
(2) Dragon Mount Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited)
(3) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(4) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(5) Fine Time Development Limited (Hong Kong Ferry (Holdings) Company Limited)
(6) Hanforth Limited
(7) Ready Town Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(8) Smart Base Holdings Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(9) Time Fort Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(10) Wilson Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 515 has a site area of about 11,048 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 26,516 square metres and 44,192 square metres respectively. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 735.
Ends/Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:01