Tender awarded for site in Wan Chai
The Lands Department today (June 4) announced that the tender for a site, Inland Lot No. 9048 at Schooner Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, has been awarded to Kingline Enterprises Limited (parent company: Hopewell Holdings Limited) on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $233 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(1) Best Venture International Limited (Wealthmark Investments Limited)
(2) Bright Land Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(3) Castle & Field International Investment Limited
(4) Champion Rise Development Limited (Sun Hing Holdings Limited)
(5) Circle World Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(6) Grandwall Investment Limited (Wang On Group Limited)
(7) Moral Smart Capital Investment Limited (Gemini Investments (Holdings) Limited)
(8) Rise Top Properties Limited (Best Theme Investments Limited)
(9) Success Sky Development Limited
Inland Lot No. 9048 has a site area of about 270 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 810 sq m and 1 350 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:00