Tenders awarded for two residential sites
The Lands Department today (May 28) announced that the tenders for two residential sites have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $4,932 million.
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6541 on Kai Tak Area 1H Site 3, Kowloon, was awarded to Handy Solution Limited (parent company: Wheelock Properties Limited) at $2,520 million. Tai Po Town Lot No. 214 at Fo Yin Road, Pak Shek Kok, Tai Po, New Territories, was awarded to Ease Treasure Investment Limited (parent company: Great Eagle Holdings Limited) at $2,412 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6541
(1) Able Lucky Development Limited (Poly Property Group Co., Limited)
(2) Centre Way Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited)
(3) Elite Land Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Grace Friend Limited
(5) Jet Group Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(6) Karfond Limited
(7) Ruby Global Limited (New World Development Company Limited and CSI Properties Limited)
(8) Smart Base Holdings Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(9) Smart Union Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited)
(10) Time Fort Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(11) Wilson Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(b) Tai Po Town Lot No. 214
(1) Art Champion Investment Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(2) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited; New World Development Company Limited and Nan Fung Development Limited)
(3) Pacific Gold Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6541 has a site area of about 7,674 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding office, godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 23,022 sq m and 38,370 sq m respectively, of which not exceeding 37,602 sq m are for private residential purposes. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 630.
Tai Po Town Lot No. 214 has a site area of about 19,400 sq m and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 40,740 sq m and 67,900 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:01