Tenders awarded for two residential sites
The Lands Department today (May 14) announced that the tenders for two residential sites have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $2,940.88 million.
Rural Building Lot No. 1198 at the junction of Shouson Hill Road West and Wong Chuk Hang Path, Hong Kong, was awarded to Talent Charm Corporation Limited (parent companies: Emperor International Holdings Limited, Smart Launch Limited and Mingfa Group (International) Company Limited) at $2,708.08 million. Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 499 at Tseng Choi Street, Area 4, Tuen Mun, New Territories, was awarded to Champ Success Development Limited (parent companies: Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited and Excel Billion Corporation Limited) at $232.8 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) Rural Building Lot No. 1198
(1) A & F Property Development Company Limited (A & F Capital Management Limited)
(2) City Champion Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(3) Conventional Wisdom Limited (Sunny Autumn Limited)
(4) Ease Treasure Investment Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(5) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(6) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(7) Landwood Investment Limited (Apex Horizon Investments Limited)
(8) Lucky Nice Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited)
(9) Manful Global Development Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(10) NMC 8 Limited (Kerry Properties Limited)
(11) Star Fort Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(12) Super Great Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(13) Super Record Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(14) Ventures Smart Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(15) Victory Field Development Limited (Tai Cheung Holdings Limited)
(b) Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 499
(1) City Sight Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(2) Elite Land Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(3) Get Nice International Limited (Get Nice Holdings Limited)
(4) Smart Base Holdings Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(5) Time Fort Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
Rural Building Lot No. 1198 has a site area of about 10,860 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 4,887 sq m and 8,145 sq m respectively.
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 499 has a site area of about 2,202 sq m and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 8,483 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel, petrol filling station and private residential) purposes is 6,606 sq m. Both include the gross floor area of Government Accommodation, being a residential care home for the elderly, a day care centre for the elderly and the ancillary parking spaces and lay-by, to be constructed by the purchaser. The maximum gross floor area for private residential purposes is computed according to the relevant special condition in the Conditions of Sale. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 140.
Ends/Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:43