The Lands Department today (December 11) announced that the tenders for two residential sites have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $198.88 million.
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 490 at Castle Peak Road, Tai Lam, Tuen Mun, New Territories, was awarded to Sure Strong Corporation Limited (parent company: Emperor International Holdings Limited) at $138.8 million. Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 495 at Kwun Fung Street, Siu Lam, Tuen Mun, New Territories, was awarded to Fortune Loyal Development Limited at $60.08 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 490
(1) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(2) Time Fort Limited
(b) Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 495
(1) Capital Bright Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(2) Charm Harvest Development Limited (Shell Electric Holdings Limited)
(3) City Sight Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(4) Eurosia Holdings (Development) Limited
(5) JW Asia Limited
(6) Regenton Limited
(7) Root Investment Limited
(8) Top House Properties Limited (MCC Overseas HK Limited)
(9) Treasure Mega Limited
(10) Ultimate Chance Investments Limited
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 490 has a site area of about 2 050 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 1 599 sq m and 2 665 sq m respectively.
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 495 has a site area of about 1 960 sq m and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 471 sq m and 784 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Issued at HKT 17:45