The Lands Department today (November 6) announced that the tenders for a commercial site and a residential site have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $3,488 million.
The commercial site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6312 at the junction of Wang Chiu Road and Lam Lee Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, was awarded to Star Wing International Limited (parent company: Swire Properties Limited) at $2,638 million. The residential site, Lot No. 1180 in Demarcation District No. 215 at Hong Tsuen Road, Sai Kung Tuk, Sai Kung, New Territories, was awarded to World Talent (Hong Kong) Limited (parent company: Sino Land Company Limited) at $850 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6312
(1) Conford Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(2) Dragon Achieve Limited
(3) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Ever Merits Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(5) Globaluck Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(6) Leader Dynamic Limited (Glory Ocean Investments Limited)
(7) Lucky Nice Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited)
(8) Mass Treasure Limited
(9) Ocean Victory Investment Limited (Asia Standard International Group Limited)
(10) Royal Billion Investment Limited (Billion Ample Holdings Inc)
(11) Royal Mark Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(12) Sun Brand Limited (Smart Source Management Limited)
(13) Sunstone KB (HKSAR) Limited (Mapletree Investments Pte Limited)
(14) Super Record Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(15) Ultimate Chance Investments Limited
(16) Ultimate Lead Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(b) Lot No. 1180 in Demarcation District No. 215
(1) Acura Enterprises Limited (Tai Cheung Holdings Limited)
(2) Big Right Investment Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(3) Casanova Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(4) Manful Global Development Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(5) Pacific Ace Investments Limited (Early Light International (Holdings) Limited and Wang On Group Limited)
(6) Time Fort Limited
(7) Top State Development Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(8) Winstead Limited (Lai Sun Development Company Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6312 has a site area of about 4 297 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, hotel, godown, petrol filling station and residential care home) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 30 940 sq m and 51 564 sq m respectively.
Lot No. 1180 in Demarcation District No. 215 has a site area of about 8 073 sq m and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 9 688 sq m and 16 146 sq m respectively. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 270.
Ends/Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Issued at HKT 18:49