The Lands Department today (June 25) announced that the tenders for two residential sites have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $3,156.8 million.
Tseung Kwan O Town Lot No. 93 in Area 68B1, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories, was awarded to Cloud Fair Limited (parent company: Chime Corporation Limited) at $3 billion. Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 434 at the junction of Ka Wo Li Hill Road and Castle Peak Road - So Kwun Wat, Area 55, So Kwun Wat, Tuen Mun, New Territories, was awarded to Golden Nice Development Limited (parent company: Wah Yip (Holdings) Limited) at $156.8 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) Tseung Kwan O Town Lot No. 93
(1) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited and Sino Land Company Limited)
(2) Precise Treasure Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(3) Silver King Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(4) Super Record Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(5) Top State Development Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(6) Ultimate Lead Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(b) Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 434
(1) Big Right Investment Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(2) Eminent Gold Investments Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(3) Manful Global Development Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(4) Sky Vision Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(5) Star Fort Investments Limited
Tseung Kwan O Town Lot No. 93 has a site area of about 26,302 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 45,766 sq m and 76,276 sq m respectively, of which not less than 37,875 sq m and not exceeding 63,125 sq m are for private residential purposes. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 840.
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 434 has a site area of about 3,457 sq m and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 2,697 sq m and 4,494.1 sq m respectively.
Ends/Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Issued at HKT 18:11