The Lands Department today (June 14) announced that the tenders for a residential site and a commercial site have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $4,490,888,999.
The residential site, Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11228 at the junction of Fat Kwong Street and Sheung Foo Street, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon, was awarded to Easy Merit Holdings Limited (parent company: Wheelock Properties Limited) at $3,829 million. The commercial site, Sha Tin Town Lot No. 482 at Po Tai Street, Ma On Shan, Sha Tin, New Territories, was awarded to Real Charm Investment Limited (parent company: Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited) at $661,888,999.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11228
(1) Century Well Investment Limited (Chime Corporation Limited)
(2) Charm City Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(3) Green Lotus Limited (Skyline Motion Limited)
(4) Lucrative Venture Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(5) Magic Energy Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(6) Ocean Victory Investment Limited (Asia Standard International Group Limited)
(7) Port Destiny Limited (Kerry Properties Limited)
(8) Royal Mark Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
(9) Sky Vision Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(10) Super Great Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(11) Team China Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(12) Town House Development Limited (Kowloon Development Company Limited)
(b) Sha Tin Town Lot No. 482
(1) Art Champion Investment Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(2) First Kind Enterprises Limited (Miramar Hotel and Investment Company Limited)
(3) Globaluck Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(4) Joint Rise Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(5) Pacific Ace Investments Limited (Early Light International (Holdings) Limited and Wang On Group Limited)
(6) Potex Investment Limited (Jonathan Cheng & Sons Limited)
(7) Star Fort Investments Limited
Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11228 has a site area of about 7,714 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 21,613 sq m and 36,022 sq m respectively.
Sha Tin Town Lot No. 482 has a site area of about 5,090 sq m and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 9,162 sq m and 15,270 sq m respectively.
Ends/Friday, June 14, 2013
Issued at HKT 17:31