The Lands Department today (March 13) announced that the tenders for a residential site and a commercial site have been awarded on 50-year land grant at a total premium of $14,015.88 million.
The residential site, Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11227 at the junction of Sheung Lok Street and Sheung Shing Street, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon, was awarded to Classic Gold Holdings Limited (parent company - Kerry Properties Limited) at $11,687.88 million. The commercial site, Tung Chung Town Lot No. 11 at the junction of Tat Tung Road and Mei Tung Street, Tung Chung, New Territories, was awarded to Project Success Global Limited (parent company - Newfoundworld Investment Holdings Limited) at $2,328 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(a) Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11227
(1) Ever Merits Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(2) Fortune Top Development Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(3) Joint Rise Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Silver King Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(5) Truelink Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(b) Tung Chung Town Lot No. 11
(1) Leader Dynamic Limited (Lifestyle International Holdings Limited)
(2) Rich Will Investment Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(3) Sky Vision Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Smart Base Holdings Limited (Synergy City Investments Limited)
(5) Smart Touch Investments Limited
(6) Star Winner Enterprises Limited (ITC Properties Group Limited and Shaw Holdings Inc.)
(7) Trillion Best Limited (Dorsett Hospitality International Limited)
(8) Wealthy Bay Limited (The Wharf (Holdings) Limited)
Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11227 has a site area of about 24,077 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 63,666 sq m and 106,110 sq m respectively.
Tung Chung Town Lot No. 11 has a site area of about 10,026 sq m and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 30,078 sq m and 50,130 sq m respectively, both including the gross floor area of a public transport terminus, a Government accommodation, to be constructed by the purchaser.
Ends/Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Issued at HKT 17:45