The Lands Department today (January 30) announced that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 427 at So Kwun Wat Road, Area 56, So Kwun Wat, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to Wascott Property Limited on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,388 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a spokesman for the Lands Department said.
The other tenderers in alphabetical order were:
(1) Clear Gain Investments Limited
(2) Great Alliance Limited
(3) Landwood Investment Limited
(4) Lucrative Venture Limited
(5) Manful Global Development Limited
(6) Mega Earn Corporation Limited
(7) Rich Group Investments Limited
(8) Wise Land Investments Limited
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 427 has a site area of about 26,934 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 21,009 sq m and 35,014 sq m respectively. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 460 and shall not exceed 480.
Ends/Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Issued at HKT 17:14