The Lands Department today (January 9) announced that the tenders for two residential sites have been awarded on 50-year land grant at a total premium of $2,921,888,888.
Sha Tin Town Lot No. 565 in Area 56A, Kau To, Sha Tin, New Territories was awarded to Bravo Partner Limited at $1,466,888,888 while Lot No. 1949 in Demarcation District No. 221 at Sha Kok Mei, Sai Kung, New Territories was awarded to Asian View Development Limited at $1,455 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers other than the successful tenderer in respect of each lot in alphabetical order were:
(a) Sha Tin Town Lot No. 565
(1) A & F Property Development Company Limited
(2) Art Champion Investment Limited
(3) Best Review Investments Limited
(4) Globaluck Limited
(5) Manful Global Development Limited
(6) Precise Treasure Limited
(7) Star Yield Investments Limited
(8) The Dragon Seed Company, Limited
(9)Wise Land Investments Limited
(b) Lot No. 1949 in Demarcation District No. 221
(1) Acmax Enterprises Limited
(2) Bright Arise Limited
(3) Charm City Investments Limited
(4) Classic Gold Holdings Limited
(5) Clear Gain Investments Limited
(6) Earn Crown Investment Limited
(7) Ever Merits Investments Limited
(8) Lucrative Venture Limited
(9) Royal Mark Investments Limited
(10) Smart Touch Investments Limited
(11) Smart Tycoon Limited
(12) Star Winner Enterprises Limited
(13) Truelink Limited
Sha Tin Town Lot No. 565 has a site area of about 8,590 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 7,937 sq m and 13,228 sq m respectively.
Lot No. 1949 in Demarcation District No. 221 has a site area of about 15,430 sq m and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 13,887 sq m and 23,145 sq m respectively. The total number of residential units to be built shall not be less than 240.
Ends/Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Issued at HKT 17:21