The Lands Department today (March 22) announced that the tenders for two residential sites had been awarded on 50-year land grant at a total premium of $3,238 million.
Ap Lei Chau Inland Lot No. 135 at the junction of Ap Lei Chau Drive and Ap Lei Chau Praya Road, Hong Kong, was awarded to Goldwell Development Limited at $2,538 million. Lot No. 1588 in Demarcation District No. 243 at Pik Sha Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, was awarded to Asia Perfect Development Limited at $700 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Government spokesman said.
The tenderers other than the two successful tenderers in respect of each lot in alphabetical order were:
(a) Ap Lei Chau Inland Lot No. 135
(1) Excelsior Mark Limited
(2) Great Horwood Limited
(3) Hinwood Investment Limited
(4) Li Yuan Investments Limited
(5) Lucrative Venture Limited
(6) Mega Island (HK) Limited
(7) Noble Perfect Investments Limited
(8) Rich Will Investment Limited
(9) Sky Luck Development Limited
(10) Smart Base Holdings Limited
(11) Winfield Investments Limited
(b) Lot No. 1588 in Demarcation District No. 243
(1) Acura Enterprises Limited
(2) Alpha Estate Investments Limited
(3) Casson Investments Limited
(4) Diamond Summit Limited
(5) Fast Ocean Limited
(6) Gain Concept Holdings Limited
(7) Goldwell Development Limited
(8) HKR Properties Limited
(9) Loi Fu Investment Company Limited
(10) Lucky Wealth Investments Limited
(11) Mainful Concept Limited
(12) Max Time Asia Investment Limited
(13) Rapid Prosperous Limited
(14) Ray Champ Limited
(15) Regal Crown Development Limited
(16) Super Record Limited
(17) United Best Hong Kong Limited
Ap Lei Chau Inland Lot No. 135 has a site area of about 3,050 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 12,810 square metres and 21,350 square metres respectively.
Lot No. 1588 in Demarcation District No. 243 has a site area of about 7,615 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 1,828 square metres and 3,046 square metres respectively.
Ends/Thursday, March 22, 2012
Issued at HKT 17:00