The Lands Department announced today (September 20) that the tender for a site, Sha Tin Town Lot No. 643 at Hin Wo Lane, Sha Tin, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Champion Estate (HK) Limited (parent company: Wing Tai Properties Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $786,380,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Cheerful United Limited (Chevalier International Holdings Limited and Wang On Properties Limited);
(2) Dynasty Rise Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(3) East Classic Development Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(4) Ever Maple Limited (Noble Steed Limited);
(5) Excel Top Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(6) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(7) Grand Harvest (HK) Development Limited;
(8) Happy Land Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited);
(9) Large Earnings Limited (CITIC Pacific Limited);
(10) Make Glory Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(11) Million Weal Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(12) Star World Property Limited (Hon Kwok Land Investment Company, Limited);
(13) Sunlight Fortune Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited);
(14) Tide Crystal Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited);
(15) Treasure Estate Development Limited (HKR International Limited); and
(16) Treasure King Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited).
Sha Tin Town Lot No. 643 has a site area of about 1,383.3 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 4,979.9 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for private residential purposes that may be attained is 8,299.8 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for non-industrial (excluding private residential, godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes is computed according to the relevant special condition in the Conditions of Sale.
Ends/Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Issued at HKT 18:18