The Lands Department announced today (February 15) that the tender for a site, Rural Building Lot No. 1203 at South Bay Road, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Success Energy Limited (parent company: S E A Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,188,181,800.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(2) Charmfield Pacific Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(3) HLP Asia Limited (Hang Lung Properties Limited);
(4) Newton Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(5) Pacific Great International Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(6) Smart Benefit Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited);
(7) Sunlight Fortune Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited); and
(8) Top Infinity Limited (Sino Land Company Limited).
Rural Building Lot No. 1203 has a site area of about 1,967.0 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 1,063 sq m and 1,770.3 sq m respectively.
Ends/Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Issued at HKT 18:26