The Lands Department announced today (December 29) that the tender for a site, Tai Po Town Lot No. 234 at Tai Po Road - Tai Po Kau, Tai Po, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Castle Great Limited (parent company: Chime Corporation Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,368,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Bestford Group Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(2) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(3) Colour Crown Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(4) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(5) Rainbow Legend Limited (New Explorer Investments Limited);
(6) Star World Property Limited (Hon Kwok Land Investment Company, Limited); and
(7) Top Infinity Limited (Sino Land Company Limited).
Tai Po Town Lot No. 234 has a site area of about 14,002 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 12,601.8 sq m and 21,003 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Issued at HKT 19:03