The Lands Department announced today (May 12) that the tender for a site, Inland Lot No. 8945 at Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Patchway Holdings (HK) Limited (parent companies: Hysan Development Company Limited and Chime Corporation Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $19,778,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Fair Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(2) Flame Success Investments (HK) Limited (Flame Success Investments Limited);
(3) Fortune Hope Limited (Sino Land Company Limited, Lifestyle International Holdings Limited, Kerry Properties Limited and C C Land Holdings Limited);
(4) Jasmine Lane Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited); and
(5) Treasure King Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited).
Inland Lot No. 8945 has a site area of about 14,802 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 60,000 sq m and 100,000 sq m respectively. Both include the gross floor area of the Government Accommodation, being a child care centre, a day care centre for the elderly and a district health centre, but exclude the gross floor area of the public vehicle park, all to be constructed by the purchaser under the Conditions of Sale.
Ends/Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Issued at HKT 18:03