The Lands Department announced today (December 23) that the tender for a site, Rural Building Lot No. 1211 at Nos. 2, 4, 6 and 8 Mansfield Road, the Peak, Hong Kong, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Novel Bliss Limited (parent company: Wharf Development Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $12,000,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Allied Strategic Investment Limited (Lifestyle International Holdings Limited and C C Land Holdings Limited);
(2) Asset Capital Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(3) Great Rainbow Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(4) Honest Profit Development Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited);
(5) Strong Associate Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited); and
(6) Wealthy Guide Limited (Kerry Properties Limited, Sino Land Company Limited, Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited, New World Development Company Limited and Beaumont Hill Limited).
Rural Building Lot No. 1211 has a site area of about 12,531 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 14,456 sq m and 24,093 sq m respectively. The maximum gross floor area is subject to Special Condition No. (9)(b)(ii)(II) in the Conditions of Sale.
Ends/Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Issued at HKT 18:41