The Lands Department announced today (December 2) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6603 at Kai Tak Area 4E Site 1, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Asia Power Development Limited (parent company: China Overseas Land & Investment Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $4,272,800,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Castle Great Limited (Chime Corporation Limited, Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited and K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(2) Centenary Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(3) Champion Estate (HK) Limited (Wing Tai Properties Limited);
(4) Dynasty Asia Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(5) Ever Cheer Investment Limited (Kowloon Development Company Limited);
(6) Jasmine Lane Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited and Far East Consortium International Limited);
(7) Strong Associate Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(8) Sunrise Treasure Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited); and
(9) Topco (H.K.) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6603 has a site area of about 5,548 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding office, godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 18,309 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 30,514 sq m.
Ends/Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Issued at HKT 18:29