The Lands Department announced today (October 28) that the tender for a site, Tai Po Town Lot No. 241 at Tai Po Road - Tai Po Kau, Tai Po, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Ideal Repute Developments Limited (parent company: Fresh Harmony Group Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $451,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Big Board Limited (Profit City Global Limited);
(2) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(3) Fame City Holdings Limited (Country Garden Properties (Hong Kong) Limited);
(4) Hansford International Investment Limited (Easyknit International Holdings Limited);
(5) Profit Focus Development Limited;
(6) United Horizon Limited (Wang On Properties Limited); and
(7) Win Oasis Limited (Sino Land Company Limited).
Tai Po Town Lot No. 241 has a site area of about 6,238 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 5,615 sq m and 9,357 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Issued at HKT 18:15