The Lands Department announced today (July 29) that the tender for a site, Tai Po Town Lot No. 243 at Ma Wo Road, Tai Po, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Wealth Honour Limited (parent companies: Vanke Property (Hong Kong) Company Limited and CNQC International Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $3,705,018,700.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) All Rich Limited (Centralcon Properties Company Limited);
(2) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(3) Centre Way Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(4) Ever Cheer Investment Limited (Kowloon Development Company Limited);
(5) Fair Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(6) Great Rainbow Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(7) Honest Profit Development Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited);
(8) Kayson Limited (New World Development Company Limited, Chime Corporation Limited, Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited and Kerry Properties Limited);
(9) Mega Source Global Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(10) Rise Source Limited (Kingboard Property Development (HK) Company Limited);
(11) Strong Associate Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited, Sino Land Company Limited and China Merchants Land Limited); and
(12) Sunrise Treasure Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited).
Tai Po Town Lot No. 243 has a site area of about 22,608 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 43,584 sq m and 72,640 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Issued at HKT 18:18