The Lands Department announced today (May 27) that the tender for a site, Ap Lei Chau Inland Lot No. 137 at Ap Lei Chau Praya Road, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Wealth Start Development Limited (parent company: Tai Cheung Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,332,800,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Ample Sources Limited (Chevalier International Holdings Limited);
(2) Confident Lead Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited);
(3) Ever Cheer Investment Limited (Kowloon Development Company Limited);
(4) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(5) Grand Harvest (HK) Development Limited;
(6) Great Rainbow Investments Limited;
(7) HLP Asia Limited (Hang Lung Properties Limited);
(8) Joy Wide Asia Investment Limited (Great Harvest Group Development Limited);
(9) Kayson Limited (New World Development Company Limited);
(10) Lucky Victory Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(11) Main Glory Enterprises Limited (KWG Group Holdings Limited);
(12) Pristine Great Limited (Lai Sun Development Company Limited);
(13) Rise Source Limited (Kingboard Property Development (HK) Company Limited);
(14) Strong Associate Limited (Chuang's China Investments Limited and K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(15) Top Global Investment Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(16) Topco (H.K.) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(17) Wealthy Guide Limited (Kerry Properties Limited); and
(18) Welland (Hong Kong) Limited (Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd.).
Ap Lei Chau Inland Lot No. 137 has a site area of about 1,128.8 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 4,921 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for private residential purposes that may be attained is 8,201.6 sq m. The maximum gross floor area for non-industrial (excluding private residential, godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes is computed according to the relevant special condition in the Conditions of Sale.
Ends/Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Issued at HKT 18:33