The Lands Department announced today (January 13) that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 518 at Castle Peak Road - Castle Peak Bay, Area 48, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Ocean Regal Limited (parent company: Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $3,500,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Alpha Gold Investments Limited (Kerry Properties Limited);
(2) Asset Capital Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(3) Cosmic Fortune Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited);
(4) Crown Gain Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(5) Diamond Linkage Limited;
(6) Dynasty Asia Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(7) Far East Supermarket Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(8) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(9) Honest Profit Development Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited);
(10) Innate Power Development Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(11) Joy Wide Asia Investment Limited (Great Harvest Group Development Limited);
(12) Marvel Planet Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(13) Noble Vantage Limited (Chime Corporation Limited);
(14) Rainbow Legend Limited (New Explorer Investments Limited); and
(15) Wisdom Sign Limited (Wing Tai Properties Limited).
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 518 has a site area of about 13,538 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 32,492 sq m and 54,152 sq m respectively.
Ends/Monday, January 13, 2020
Issued at HKT 19:14