Tender awarded for site in Tuen Mun
The Lands Department announced today (August 28) that the tender for a site, Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 549 at the junction of King Sau Lane and King Fung Path, Tuen Mun, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, One Gold Investment Limited (parent company: K&K Property Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $244,193,426.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Ample Smart Development Limited (Jade Hover Limited);
(2) Ample Sources Limited (Chevalier International Holdings Limited);
(3) Asia Horizon Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(4) Asset Capital Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(5) Concord Glory Limited (Admiral Success Investments Limited);
(6) Delightful Sun Investments Limited (Fruitful Glory Development Limited);
(7) Detheridge Estates Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(8) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(9) Grand Harvest (HK) Development Limited;
(10) Great Million Corporation Limited (Top Spring International (Hong Kong) Company Limited);
(11) Happy Land Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited);
(12) Lucky Nice Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited);
(13) Master Gain Development Limited (Land Acumen Limited);
(14) Pristine Great Limited (Lai Sun Development Company Limited);
(15) Rainbow Legend Limited (New Explorer Investments Limited);
(16) Strong Associate Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited); and
(17) United Horizon Limited (Wang On Properties Limited).
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 549 has a site area of about 1,057.8 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 2,095 sq m and 3,490.7 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Issued at HKT 17:15