The Lands Department announced today (December 27) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6575 at Kai Tak Area 4B Site 2, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Macfull Limited (parent company: China Overseas Land and Investment Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $8,033,880,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Castle Energy Limited (Chime Corporation Limited);
(2) Centenary Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(3) Dragon Star HK Investments Limited (K Wah International Holdings Limited and Sino Land Company Limited);
(4) Infinite Sun Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited, New World Development Company Limited, Henderson Land Development Company Limited and Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited); and
(5) World Dynasty (HK) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6575 has a site area of about 9 048 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 33 116 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 55 192 sq m.
Ends/Thursday, December 27, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:04