The Lands Department announced today (December 12) that the tender for a site, Tseung Kwan O Town Lot No. 131 at Wan Po Road, Area 85, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Easy Vision Development Limited (parent company: Sunevision Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $5,456,007,800.00.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Asia Tone Limited (Legan Development Limited);
(2) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(3) Hanforth Limited;
(4) Kingberg Investments Limited;
(5) Mapletree TM (HKSAR) Limited (Mapletree Investments Pte Limited);
(6) Sanon Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(7) Sky Castle Limited (Sino Land Company Limited); and
(8) TKO Developments Limited (TKO Investment Limited).
Tseung Kwan O Town Lot No. 131 has a site area of about 27 444 square metres and is designated for high-tier data centre purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 67 584 square metres and 112 640 square metres respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:45