The Lands Department announced today (December 5) that the tender for a site, Lot No. 765 in Demarcation District No. 332 at South Lantau Road, Cheung Sha, Lantau Island, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Danford Development Limited (parent company: Sino Land Company Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $203.889 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) All Brilliant Inc Limited;
(2) CPT Asia Holdings Limited (Chevalier International Holdings Limited);
(3) Effect Guide Limited and Wealth Shelter Limited (CSI Properties Limited);
(4) Hanforth Limited;
(5) Huge Choice Group Limited (Dynamic Triumph Limited);
(6) Li Wo Properties Investments Company Limited;
(7) Long Think Limited;
(8) Lucky Phoenix Limited (The Development Studio Limited);
(9) Regal Galaxy Investment Limited (Treasure Dynasty Investments Limited);
(10) Rich Sea Limited (Asia Standard International Group Limited); and
(11) Tin Wah International Limited (K Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited).
Lot No. 765 in Demarcation District No. 332 has a site area of about 2 692 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 646 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 1 076 sq m.
Ends/Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Issued at HKT 18:28