The Lands Department announced today (November 14) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6591 at Kai Tak Area 4B Site 4, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Rich Fast International Limited (parent company: Golden Sphere Developments Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $8,906.758888 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Citypoint Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(2) Infinite Sun Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited, New World Development Company Limited, Henderson Land Development Company Limited and Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited);
(3) Macfull Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(4) Marvel Planet Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(5) Tin Wah International Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited and Sino Land Company Limited); and
(6) Topco (H.K.) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6591 has a site area of about 9 708 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 32 037 sq m and 53 394 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:11