Tender awarded for site in Kai Tak
The Lands Department announced today (November 7) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6574 at Kai Tak Area 4B Site 3, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Voyage Mile Limited (parent company: Wheelock Properties Limited, New World Development Company Limited, Henderson Land Development Company Limited and Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $8,333 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Centenary Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(2) Gold Smart Capital Investment Limited (Golden Sphere Developments Limited);
(3) Macfull Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(4) One Gold Investment Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(5) Sky Notion Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited and Sino Land Company Limited);
(6) Vast Prosperity Investment Limited (Jantix Renewal Development Limited); and
(7) World Dynasty (H.K.) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6574 has a site area of about 9 706 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 32 030 sq m and 53 383 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:15