Tender awarded for site on Lantau Island
The Lands Department announced today (October 30) that the tender for a site, Lot No. 766 in Demarcation District No. 332 at South Lantau Road, Cheung Sha, Lantau Island, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Fully Fortune Corporation Limited, on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $160 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Cosmic Fortune Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited);
(2) Eternal Focus Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(3) Lucky Phoenix Limited (The Development Studio Limited);
(4) Turnwell Limited (K Wah International Holdings Limited); and
(5) View Luxury International Limited (Oasis Trade Holdings Limited).
Lot No. 766 in Demarcation District No. 332 has a site area of about 5 503 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 1 321 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 2 201 sq m.
Ends/Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Issued at HKT 17:05