Tender awarded for site in Yau Tong
The Lands Department announced today (August 15) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6593 at Ko Chiu Road, Yau Tong, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Ace Alliance Development Limited, on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $3,300 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Avion Investment Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(2) Channel First Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(3) Citypoint Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited)
(4) Infinite Sun Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(5) Jantix Renewal Development Limited (Jantix Group Holdings Limited)
(6) Kayson Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(7) One Gold Investment Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(8) Sky Base Properties Limited (Sino Land Company Limited, China Overseas Land & Investment Limited and Billion Development and Project Management Limited)
(9) Tin Wah International Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6593 has a site area of about 3,680 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 19,872 sq m and 33,120 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Issued at HKT 18:52