The Lands Department today (November 5) announced that the tender for a site, Tai Po Town Lot No. 213 at Fo Chun Road, Pak Shek Kok, Tai Po, New Territories, has been awarded to Top Finder Limited on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $2,542.88 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) China Cyberworld Limited (Chuang's China Investments Limited)
(2) Conford Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(3) Crest Sum (Hong Kong) Limited (Kaisa Group Holdings Limited)
(4) Dragon Mount Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited)
(5) Dragon Star HK Investments Limited (K Wah International Holdings Limited)
(6) Ease Success Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(7) Grace Friend Limited
(8) Henrik Investment Limited (Far East Consortium Limited)
(9) Joy Rise Limited (Sino Land Company Limited; Manhattan Garments (International) Limited and Kingboard Chemical Holdings Limited)
(10) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(11) K Wise Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(12) Leading Elite Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(13) Smart Tycoon Limited (Silver Era Limited)
(14) Well Capital (HK) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
Tai Po Town Lot No. 213 has a site area of about 19,000 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 39,900 sq m and 66,500 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:04