The Lands Department today (October 22) announced that the tender for a hotel site, Tung Chung Town Lot No. 38 in Area 53a, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, New Territories, has been awarded to Brand Rise Limited (parent companies: Shimao Property Holdings Limited and Mingfa Group (International) Company Limited) on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $1,830 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(1) Assets Island Limited (ITC Properties Group Limited; CSI Properties Limited and Asia Standard International Group Limited)
(2) Capital Charm Holdings Limited (Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(3) Joy Rise Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(4) Super Great Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(5) Victor Solution Limited (Dorsett Hospitality International Limited)
Tung Chung Town Lot No. 38 has a site area of about 12,902 square metres and is designated for hotel purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 34,029 sq m and 56,715 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:05