The Lands Department today (November 23) announced that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6557 at Kai Tak Area 1E Site 2, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Leader Bright Limited (parent company: Lifestyle International Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $7,388 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Channel First Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(2) Conford Investments Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(3) Ease Success Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(4) More Win Enterprises Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited)
(5) Tristar Capital Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(6) Vision Land Limited (Sino Land Company Limited, New World Development Company Limited, Shimao Property Holdings Limited and Xiamen ITG Group Corp. Ltd)
(7) Wisdom Sign Limited (Metro Lead Holdings Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6557 has a site area of about 14,159 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 61,167 sq m and 101,944 sq m respectively, both including the gross floor area of a public vehicle park to be constructed by the purchaser.
Ends/Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Issued at HKT 17:30