The Lands Department today (November 16) announced that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6584 off Sin Fat Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Golden Centurion Limited (parent company: Wheelock Properties Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $6,388 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Asia Bright Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited, New World Development Company Limited, K. Wah International Holdings Limited, Shimao Property Holdings Limited and Lai Sun Development Company Limited)
(2) Big Board Limited (Profit City Global Limited)
(3) Centenary Investments Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(4) Clear Gain Investments Limited (Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(5) Fancy Excellent Limited
(6) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(7) Maxjet Company Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited)
(8) Sanon Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(9) Super Great Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(10) Sure Gain Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited and Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited)
(11) Unicorn Bay (Hong Kong) Investments Limited (Logan Property Holdings Company Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6584 has a site area of about 18,261 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 46,073 sq m and 76,788 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Issued at HKT 17:40