Tender awarded for site in Tsim Sha Tsui
The Lands Department today (September 3) announced that the tender for a site, Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11237 at 15 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, has been awarded to Smart Bright Development Limited (parent company: Henderson Land Development Company Limited) on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $4,688 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Lands Department spokesman said.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets were:
(1) Brand Rise Limited (Shimao Property Holdings Limited)
(2) City Champion Investments Limited (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
(3) Ease Success Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(4) East Region Limited (Sino Land Company Limited; Chinese Estates Holdings Limited; CSI Properties Limited and Chuang's China Investments Limited)
(5) Ever Merits Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(6) Fame Smart Investment Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(7) Great Alliance Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(8) Leader Tide Investments Limited (Lifestyle International Holdings Limited)
(9) Manful Global Development Limited (K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited)
(10) Million Success Holdings Limited (Kingboard Chemical Holdings Limited)
(11) Smart Base Holdings Limited (Paliburg Holdings Limited and Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(12) Star Winner Enterprises Limited (ITC Properties Group Limited and Shaw Holdings Inc.)
(13) Super Record Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(14) Top Finder Limited
(15) Town House Development Limited (Kowloon Development Company Limited)
(16) Victor Solution Limited (Dorsett Hospitality International Limited)
(17) Victory Field Development Limited (Tai Cheung Holdings Limited)
Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11237 has a site area of about 2,630 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 18,936 sq m and 31,560 sq m respectively. Both include the gross floor area of a public vehicle park to be constructed by the purchaser.
Ends/Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Issued at HKT 17:01