The Lands Department announced today (August 17) that the tender for a site, Lot No. 1677 in Demarcation District No. 115 at the junction of Lau Yip Street and Chung Yip Road, Yuen Long, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Crown Gain Investments Limited (parent company: CK Asset Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $716,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Ample Skill Limited (Chevalier International Holdings Limited);
(2) Boundless Investments Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(3) Capital Prosperity Limited (Yau Lee Holdings Limited);
(4) China Land Resources Development Limited (Chuang's China Investments Limited);
(5) CIFI Property 202105 (HK) Limited (CIFI Holdings (Group) Co. Ltd.);
(6) Ever Maple Limited (Noble Steed Limited);
(7) Grand Build Development Limited (Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited);
(8) Grand Harvest (HK) Development Limited;
(9) Pacific Great International Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(10) Rainbow Legend Limited (New Explorer Investments Limited);
(11) Strong Associate Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(12) Success Energy Limited (S E A Holdings Limited);
(13) Victor Goal Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(14) Wealth Master International Limited (Tai Hung Fai Enterprise Company Limited); and
(15) Wise Gallant Limited (Sino Land Company Limited).
Lot No. 1677 in Demarcation District No. 115 has a site area of about 15,208 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 4,379.8 sq m and 7,299.8 sq m respectively.
Ends/Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Issued at HKT 18:27