The Lands Department announced today (July 28) that the tender for a site, Fanling Sheung Shui Town Lot No. 278 at Area 24, Kwu Tung, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Fruitful Season Investments Limited (parent company: Wheelock Properties Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $4,185,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Big Excel Limited (Chime Corporation Limited and Hysan Development Company Limited);
(2) Cedarwood (HK) Company Limited (Vanke Property (Hong Kong) Company Limited);
(3) Chinawide Development Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited);
(4) Colour Crown Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited);
(5) Conford Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(6) Strong Associate Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(7) Topco (H.K.) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(8) Trend Concept (Hong Kong) Limited (Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd.);
(9) Wealth Master International Limited (Tai Hung Fai Enterprise Company Limited);
(10) Wealthy Guide Limited (Kerry Properties Limited); and
(11) Wise Gallant Limited (Sino Land Company Limited and China Merchants Land Limited).
Fanling Sheung Shui Town Lot No. 278 has a site area of about 7,624 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 27,447 sq m and 45,744 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Issued at HKT 18:40