Tender awarded for site in Kai Tak
The Lands Department announced today (August 12) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6607 at Shing Kai Road adjoining the Kai Tak Sports Park, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Sanon Limited (parent company: Far East Consortium International Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $2,445,644,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Art Champion Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(2) Asia Power Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited);
(3) Diamond Linkage Limited;
(4) Fruitful Season Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited);
(5) Leading Sea Limited (Astute Max Limited);
(6) Lucky Victory Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(7) One Gold Investment Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited);
(8) Sunrise Treasure Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited); and
(9) Topco (HK) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6607 has a site area of about 11,276 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station but including hotel) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 24,000 sq m and 32,000 sq m respectively.
Ends/Monday, August 12, 2019
Issued at HKT 17:35