The Lands Department announced today (June 26) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6553 at Kai Tak Area 4C Site 1, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Fame Well Creation Limited (parent company: China Resources Land Limited and Poly Property Group Co., Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $12,916,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Centenary Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(2) Century Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(3) Jasmine Lane Investments Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited and Wheelock Properties Limited);
(4) Norminster Limited (Kerry Properties Limited); and
(5) Sky Notion Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited and Sino Land Company Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6553 has a site area of about 9 481 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding office, godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 39 821 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 66 367 sq m.
Ends/Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Issued at HKT 18:00