The Lands Department announced today (May 15) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6546 at Kai Tak Area 4C Site 4, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, High Smart Investment Limited (parent company: Frontier Journey Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $11,124,470,520.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Crown Gain Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(2) Fair Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(3) Jasmine Lane Investments Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited);
(4) Sunrise Treasure Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited); and
(5) Win Oasis Limited (Sino Land Company Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6546 has a site area of about 10 692 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, godown and petrol filling station but including hotel) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 48 114 square metres and 80 190 square metres respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Issued at HKT 18:20