Tender awarded for site in Kai Tak
The Lands Department announced today (May 7) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6552 at Kai Tak Area 4C Site 2, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Marble Edge Investments Limited (parent company: China Overseas Land & Investment Limited, Chime Corporation Limited, Empire Development Hong Kong (BVI) Limited, Henderson Land Development Company Limited, New World Development Company Limited and Wheelock Properties Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $12,590,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited);
(2) Great Rainbow Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(3) Lucky Victory Limited (Sino Land Company Limited);
(4) Main Glory Enterprises Limited (KWG Group Holdings Limited, Agile Property Land Co. Ltd and Longfor Group Holdings Limited);
(5) Master Creative International Limited (Fortune Creation Enterprises Limited); and
(6) Winner Harvest Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6552 has a site area of about 9,765 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding office, godown, hotel and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 35,740 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 59,566 sq m.
Ends/Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Issued at HKT 18:23