The Lands Department announced today (March 27) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6576 at Kai Tak Area 4B Site 1, Kai Tak, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Infinite Sun Limited (parent company: Wheelock Properties Limited, Henderson Land Development Company Limited, China Overseas Land & Investment Limited and New World Development Company Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $9,893,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Crown Gain Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(2) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah International Holdings Limited and Sino Land Company Limited);
(3) Fair Opal Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(4) One Gold Investment Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited); and
(5) Prime Fancy Limited (Chime Corporation Limited).
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6576 has a site area of about 9 583 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area is 40 249 sq m and the maximum gross floor area that may be attained is 67 081 sq m.
Ends/Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Issued at HKT 17:05